It is true that many universities use aptitude tests/exams to screen candidates during Post-UTME but there are schools that do not use aptitude tests. Some universities will just screen your credentials and then offer admission to candidates that have met their requirements.
The credentials screened are usually, O’level results, JAMB Original Result, Birth Certificate etc. The universities usually state the credentials or documents you are required to provide.
These universities may require that you bring the credentials to the school for the screening or simply upload them online via the school portal and then wait for the outcome of the screening.
We understand that some candidates are afraid to choose schools that use aptitude tests or exams as their Post-UTME screening method. Maybe because they do not want to go through the stress of another exam after going through the one the JAMB exam or because they believe they stand a better chang of gaining admission if only their O’level and other documents are screened.
Whatever is the reason, we have provided a list of universities that do not require candidates to go through aptitude tests/exams during Post-UTME screening. You can check the list below and consider any of them.
Universities That Do Not Write Exam During Post-UTME
1. Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH)
2. Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
3. Ambrose Alli University (AAU)
4. Ekiti State University (EKSU) and Affiliates e.g EKSU Ila Campus
5. Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
6. Lagos State University (LASU) and Affiliates e.g 7. LASU Ilesa Campus
8. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
9. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
10. Kwara State University (KWASU)
11. Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE)
12. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Ondo State (AAUA)
13. Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
14. University of Jos (UNIJOS)
If your school of choice is not on this list, the schools may likely use exam as a Post-UTME screening method.
The list will be updated as time goes on. We will inform you once there is any update or when more schools have been added.