Some candidates have been worried as they do find it difficult to check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal especially with their smartphones (mobile phones).
Hence, AllSchool Team embarked on a research that will proffer solution to this problem. Yea we found a lasting solution, and we we will be sharing them with you.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
Important: You must use a google chrome browser for the steps below to work perfectly.
Step 1: Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
Step 2: Enter your log-in details in the appropriate space. Make sure you entered the correct login-in details..
Step 3: You will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. For those using desktop., just click on admission status and click the search near your Reg number to view your admission status.
BUT IF YOU ARE USING MOBILE PHONE, THEN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
Step 4: Mobile users will see welcome, just click on the image below. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of your browser.
Step 5: You will see various options.., click on desktop site. see image.
How to check if your O’level Result has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal
Using Mobile Phone
- Step One: Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login,
- Step Two: At the top right of your screen, click the three-dot (as displayed in the image below)
- Step three: Click on “Desktop site” (as indicated in the image below)
- Step four: Login with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status,
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Explanation of some JAMB CAPS Admission Terms
- “NOT ADMITTED” : This is the first ever thing to appear on your JAMB CAPS which you may have seen already. It just means that you haven’t been considered for Provisional Admission yet. So you need to continue checking regularly okay? Please note that you must not stop checking until admission for 2020/2021 is over.
- “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” : It immediately changes to this when you have been considered for admission already. There is a 98% chance that if you see this, you should consider yourself admitted already because it will definitely change only in few unheard case have the otherwise happened.
- “CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION” : It changes to this just few days or probably hours after it showed “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS”. This means that you have been considered for admission and you need to “ACCEPT/REJECT”.